08 February 2017

It's my Blogiversary!


It's my Blogiversary! 10 YEARS AGO TODAY I started my India Outside My Window blog, one month after moving to Bangalore. Every week I wrote about what I was seeing around me, and shared the sights, colours, and even sounds of India via my blog posts. In 2013, I left India and started a new blog about my new life in Istria, Croatia, but continued to update the India blog when I would return for three months each winter.

I'm in Bangalore as I write this! And though I haven't had the chance to post any updates since I arrived a month ago, I have been sharing my images via my Instagram page.

Today I'm not sure what to do with this blog... should I retire it and move on? Or continue to post while I'm in India? The truth is that I struggle to find the time to update it because most of my time is taken up trying to make a living.

I want to thank you dear readers for following me! Many of you have been with me from the beginning and have followed me to my new blog

So at this point I'm not sure what to do... and at the same time I do have thoughts and observations I do want to share, and unfinished blog posts, as well as images I'm collecting during my travels. In the meantime I will continue to share my photographs on Instagram, while I figure out what to do with this blog. I welcome your thoughts!

5 comments :

Lee Laurino said...

post when and if you can, for most of us you are our only authority on life in India.
http://www.hometoitaly.com

yashdeep said...

happy Blogiversary

Unknown said...

I haven't been blogging about my life in india as long as you have, but It would be nice to still read the occasional post when you get the chance to write. Tanya

www.thewhitepunjabibride.com

sushil said...

Happy Blogiversary! hope you enjoy blogging as well.

David Jacobs said...

Such a beautiful look