10 February 2012

We’re a Top Blog!


Today I got a kind message from the editor of the Go Overseas website. They have selected India Outside My Window as a ‘Top Blog’. The message said:

“I loved reading India Outside My Window, and the editorial staff at GO! Overseas has selected it as one of the top blogs in India. We loved the photographs you have taken to supplement the words in your blog. My personal favorites are the ones of the trip to Pondicherry and of the Russell Market in Bangalore. As recognition of your outstanding skills we are delighted to include your blog in a select list of websites representing India. We select only the most exceptional blogs that meet our exacting standards and we hope you feel a sense of pride that you have been recognized for your efforts. You may view this list on our website here.”

Many thanks to Go Overseas for this recognition. It’s always nice to get feedback and know who’s reading!


13 comments :

Balaji Venugopal said...

Congratulations! It is not at all surprising; I think the recognition is very well deserved. I have been a regular reader of your blog and I think it is very well put together in every way.

Isabel said...

Many thanks Balaji!

Samy Ben Rabah said...

congratulations !

Tracy said...

Congrats!!!! You deserve that one..and you KNOW I will Always be reading! :0)

Jhoomer said...

More congratulations on a job well done. You and your blog are tributes to The Motherland.

Isabel said...

Thanks Jhoomer, I'm touched by your comment. Thank you Tracy and Samy!

harini said...

Congrats! I've been reading your blog for nearly 5 years now, and I came across it quite by accident. A happy accident - it reminds me of the wonderful things about India :) Thanks for all the pictures and perspective!

Isabel said...

Thanks for being such a faithful reader Harini, and for your nice comments!

Akshata Karanth said...

About time you got recognised for your awesome blog.. Congrats :)

Scrumps said...

Congratulations. I've beeen a long time reader and your posts always make me smile! :)

Isabel said...

Thanks Scrumps and Akshata!

PWT Sports Racing News said...

congratulations !

PWT Health Tips said...

Great ..Thanks for sharing